Where can I buy a fake New York State Driver’s License?
Where can I buy a fake New York State Driver’s License? Buy a fake New York State Driver’s License, copy New York State Driver’s License. My New York Driver’s License Road Test Notes, Order a fake #New York State Driver’s License.
1. Get in the car, (Do you want to go around the car for a week? You don’t need to go around the car for the exam)
2. Close the door, (Do you want to lock the door? I didn’t lock the door when I took the exam, just closed the door)
3. Adjust the seat and backrest to make it easier for your feet to step on the brake. If you are too close to the steering wheel, you will bend your feet and be tired, and if you are too far away, you will not be able to step on the accelerator;
4. Put on a seat belt,
5. Adjust the rearview mirror, and check the sidemirrors on the left and right at the same time, to see if the sidemirror on the right can see the handles of the front and rear doors on the right (I call it, ear boy),
The instructor often puts his hand on the handle of the passenger door to test whether I can see two ears at the same time, if it cannot prove that my position is not adjusted properly.
6. Check whether the gear is back to P, (Parking is parking, Drive is driving, N is neutral, R is Return, reverse, L is up a long slope or down a slope)
7. Hold the steering wheel with both hands, (Always remember to hold the steering wheel with both hands)
8. Hit the brake and hit the car, (you must hit the brake to hit the car!)
9. Get out of the car
If it’s like the coach’s usual parking position (parked on the right side of the road),
Hit the left turn signal,
Look in the mirror and turn your head: look at the left rearview mirror and whether there are pedestrians and electric cars passing by on the left side,
Loosen the brakes,
Slowly turn the steering wheel and drive out of the road on the right (for oneway, keep a sidemirror distance from the vehicle parked on the street, but keep to the right for two ways),
10. How to make sure that my car is on my own road in two way?
First, you can look at the left side rearview mirror to see if the center line of the road is parallel to the vehicle body and a certain distance from the vehicle body;
At the same time, look forward, look as far away as possible, and make sure that the center line of the road is always on your left.
If the vehicle parked on the right is more prominent, move the peptide plate to the left a little bit, and then back to the right after this position.
If there is a car in the left lane ahead, try to be courteous to the opponent when meeting, slow down, and stop if necessary to let the opponent pass first, and at the same time, move the peptide plate to the right as much as possible to allow as many points as possible to the oncoming left Side meeting vehicles.
1. Must hold the steering wheel with both hands;
2. Never overspeed,
When refueling, scan the speedometer to see if you are within the speed limit. Under normal circumstances, try not to be less than 21 mph. However, the speed limit is 25 miles in most parts of the city, and some places near schools are regulated. The time limit is 20 miles per hour. In short, the local cannot exceed 25 miles.
When determining the speed, the foot on the accelerator must maintain the current posture, and always pay attention to whether you are speeding. When there is no need to refuel, return your foot to the brake position and be prepared to slow down at any time;
3. Slow down to about 11 miles when encountering a bump? (Look at the speed limit sign next to the bump)
4. When turning, you must slow down and turn on the lights in advance. When you hear the turning instructions of the coach or the examiner, turn on the turn signal immediately, because the speed is better than the slow, and you may fail when the examiner responds to remind you if it is slow;
5. Stop sign When you encounter a stop sign, you should also slow down a little bit in advance, so that the examiner can feel that you have a safety awareness of slowing down when you see the stop sign;
6. At the crossroads
When turning, slow down in advance to facilitate the vehicle behind to slow down and avoid rear-end collision.
7. When turning, you can turn the steering wheel when you see that the rearview mirror outside the car is level with the corner.
After turning, you must return to the peptide plate. Sometimes you need to quickly return to the peptide. It depends on the extent and speed of your turn. The speed is best to be about 10 miles per hour. The turning should not be too fast or too slow. Road surface.
8. When turning left, pay special attention to the traffic on the opposite side, and wait for a safe distance before turning left.
9. When you see the red light ahead, you must slow down, and you must stop when you rush up anyway. (When you see most of the vehicles ahead have stepped on the brake, don’t refuel and rush forward to avoid rear-end collision)
At the red light, slow down and stop in advance, not to cross the zebra crossing, and always be courteous to pedestrians! ! ! ! (Must stop in front of the zebra crossing)
10. Turn on the turn signal in advance. The turn signal can be turned on in advance. It is better to turn on the turn signal early than turn on late, let alone turn on;
When you see the green light and you are not sure when to turn to the red light, you can look at the time of the zebra crossing next to you to make a judgment;
11. There is a car parked closer to the zebra crossing. When we are in second place, try to keep the distance between cars as far away as possible, and reserve more places for the cars in front to prevent the cars in the first line from going back. (Many people have to retreat when they encounter a bus in front of the zebra or when turning a corner)
12. Maintain the distance between cars normally, and see the front vehicle bumper balance with our windshield wipers. Too close is easy to rear-end, and too far is easy to be cut.
13. When turning, try to rely on the direction you want to turn to match the light, so that people behind are more sure that you want to turn;
14. When you see the stop, if you want to slow down, you must stop twice, the first time you must stop for two seconds before the stop sign;
For the second stop with the Stop sign, you must take a clear view of the road as the length of the stop. When necessary, you must lean forward and see the road clearly before passing;
But you cannot stop in the middle of the road. When it is judged that there are no cars and pedestrians, you cannot stop in the middle of the road and cross the road as soon as possible;
15. The rule of stop all way is that you must stop for 2 seconds, and whoever comes first will go first. Vehicles turning right have priority.
U TURN / THREE POINT TURN
For example, uTURN to the left u side
Move the car back and forth to a place where there is a turning space on the left,
Step on brake,
Hit the left turn signal,
Hit the peptide plate to the left to death in situ,
Hold the peptide plate tightly,
Look at the left side mirror, turn your head and look at the left side of the car door (first look at the pedestrians or vehicles passing by on the left side)
Slowly release the brakes,
When at least half of the body crosses the middle line of the road,
Step on a real brake,
Transfer to return
Hit the peptide plate to the right,
Turn around and look back, you have to look, it doesn’t matter if you stand up, you have to look at the rear exaggeratedly,
If there are no vehicles or pedestrians passing by, you can release the brake and retreat.
When the body is almost balanced, you can step on the brake and switch to D before driving.
17. parallel parking
The coach’s method is to do parallelparking on the right side of the road with reference to the vehicle in front.
Drive our car to the right side of the road next to the car in front,
When the center line of the front and rear doors of the car in front falls on the sidemirror on my right,
(Note that the distance between vehicles is about 2 feet? Poor control of the distance between vehicles will also affect the results)
Turn on the right turn signal?
Step on brake and then return
Step 1: Hit the peptide plate 1 circle to the left,
Look at whether someone passes on the right side and the back side. (When I took the test, the examiner said that I only looked at the right side and not the back side. I had to look at both, the purpose is to make sure that you don’t hit anyone)
When the car retreats to the right side and sees the shoulder from the sidemirror, it forms a small triangle with the mirror (the size of this triangle is judged by feeling),
Hit the peptide plate 2 circles to the right in place,
Release the brake again to look at the side mirror on the right,
You can step on the brake until you see the body balance shoulder,
Return the peptide 1 circle to the left again in situ.
(It is estimated that few people do this in real life, but formulaic parking such as exams can be done perfectly as long as the distance to the vehicle in front and the angle of return are well grasped, but if you refer to the vehicle in front (reference object) ) If you park poorly, you may not park well enough. This is one of the shortcomings. Another shortcoming is that the examiner may allow you to do parallelparking without reference to the vehicle in the open space)
18. If at 17:00, there is no way to achieve the result of parallelparking, you can “make up for it” (remedy),
The “remedy” method is: redo step 1, but exhaust the peptide plate, release the brake and look at the right side mirror and the rear blind area. When the sidemirror once again appears in the sidemirror and the small triangle formed by the shoulder and sidemirror,
Repeat step 2 again,
Hit the peptide plate to the right and see the balance of the body and the road shoulder again.
The above looks like a formula,
But it depends on the individual on-site real-time operation,
As well as the individual’s grasp of the angle and distance,
Practice more and find more feelings.
The test sites are briefly summarized as follows:
Pay special attention to:
Never run a red light
Never drive on the shoulder when turning and stopping
stop sign and stop all way must be stopped according to the rules
The above notes are only suitable for the road test in New York.
Buy a fake New York State Driver’s License online.
下一篇: Purchase a false Massachusetts Driver license online