Buy a novelty diploma and transcript online is your source for replica and novelty degrees, college diplomas, high school diplomas, certificates, transcripts, GED and more
Buy a realistic degree and transcript
We are the leader in fake diploma, degree and transcript replica alternatives.
Purchase a fake scannable driver's license
Buy a Scannable ID From The USA, Order a fake Driver's License From Canada, UK, Australia.
Previous slide
Next slide
Why would people buy a fake Alabama A&M University diploma - Buy a Fake Diploma|Buy a Fake Degree|Buy a Fake Certificate/Transcript

Why would people buy a fake Alabama A&M University diploma

Alabama A&M University diploma
Alabama A&M University diploma

Why would people buy a fake Alabama A&M University diploma
In 1875, an act by the Alabama legislature created the Huntsville State Black Normal School, and teacher and principal William Hooper Councill’s plan won approval. The school opened on May 1, 1875, at a church on Eustice Street, under the supervision of the Principal’s Committee, with the assistance of the Rev. Alfred Hunter, for the instruction of 61 teaching students. By 1878, state grants increased from $1,000 to $2,000, and the school expanded enrollment and programs.

In 1881, teachers raised funds from their salaries to purchase two and a half acres (1.0 hectares) on West Clinton Street. In 1885, the school, which now has about 180 students, was renamed the Huntsville State Normal and Industrial School after earlier adding courses in sewing, printing, woodworking, mattress making and gardening. By 1890, the school location was known as Normal, Alabama, and a post office was established. In 1891, under the terms of the Morrill Act of 1890, the school was designated by legislation as a land-grant college. In 1896 it was renamed the National Negro College of Agricultural Machinery. In 1919, the school became the National Negro Academy of Agricultural Machinery. In 1948 it was renamed the Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical College. AAMU was fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 1963. In June 1969, the school adopted its current name.